Tuition waver will be awarded to the most motivated and competent international non-EU/EEA students applying for Vilnius University Master programmes taught in English or Russian language. This scholarship covers full cost of the tuition fee.
- Candidates must be non-EU and non-European Economic Area citizens.
- Candidates cannot recieve other financial support to cover tuition fee from other Lithuanian or Foreign organizations.
- Candidates must be applying for one of Vilnius University Master Degree programmes taught in English or Russian language.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Application for tuition waver is available when applying through Online Admission System. Candidates must submit all necessary documents for admission and tick an appropriate field in the admission system.
- Check the application deadlines!
- The best candidates will be selected and informed via email till 19th June. The selected candidates will be invited to a Skype interview.
- Interviews will be organized during 19th –30th June.
-The final list of students who receive tuition waver will be announced till 1 st July.
27 Mar 2017