Applying to Vilnius University requires acceptance of the following conditions:
I confirm that all statements I make in my application are correct, truthful and complete.
I am aware that in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (further - GDPR), the university has the right to receive and process my personal data (e.g. name, date of birth, personal identification code, citizenship, previous learning and contact information) in order to perform tasks carried out in public interests and comply with legal obligations deriving from the GDPR and Lithuanian legislation.
I understand and agree that the university may disclose the data to other bodies outside of the university for the purposes not limited to verifying my identity and compliance with regulations, such as verifying the qualification(s), preparing statistics and researching incidents. Such bodies include but are not limited to:
- prior education institution(s) the applicant has attended or graduated from;
- Ministry of Education, Science and Sport of the Republic of Lithuania;
- Centre of Information Technologies in Education, founded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Sport of the Republic of Lithuania;
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Lithuania;
- Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Lithuania;
- Ministry of National Defence of the Republic of Lithuania;
- State information Systems and Registers of the Republic of Lithuania;
- Embassies of the Applicant’s countries of residence and/or origin;
I am informed that written materials provided in support of the application must be authentic and may be subject to review for the purpose of identifying plagiarism.
I am aware that the university reserves the right to withdraw or amend any offer or revoke my matriculation as a student of the university, if it becomes evident that the application contains fraudulent information, my qualification does not provide access to the chosen study programme or I am found to have omitted key information from the application. Should such circumstances occur, the university will not be liable for any material or immaterial loss which I may suffer as a result.
I am informed that the university has the right to contact the designated person indicated in my application in the event of an emergency.